Following is a simple demonstration of how you can add a ‘New Purchase’.
In order to make a ‘New Purchase’:
- Go on to the ‘purchases’ in the navigation bar
- Click on the ‘New Purchases’ under ‘Purchases’ as highlighted below
- Once new invoice is selected, the following page will appear.
- Then fill in the required fields
If a supplier is not defined, then you firstly need to add the contact by clicking on the icon as shown below to add the supplier quickly.
Once you have clicked on to the icon for “add supplier” you will see the following page:
- Fill in the information regarding the client- first name, last name and the E-mail.
- Click on save at the end of the page to save the information.
By filling in the required fields and saving the information this will enable your system to store and add the new suppliers’ information into the system.
Once the supplier is added you can fill in the rest of the sections to complete the new purchase.
- Now you can select ‘purchase date’ from the calendar.
- You can also provide a ‘Reference’ in the reference tab, if required.
By clicking on the ‘purchase date’ you will see a dropdown calendar to choose the dates from - as shown below:
- In order to choose currency:
System provides four different currencies options which are:
- ‘Great Britain Pound’,
- ‘Kuwaiti dinar’
- ‘United State Dollar’
You can select any of these from drop down menu as shown below.
Next you can fill in the Product/Service from the dropdown menu of the services you have already added, however if it is for a new service then you will have to add the new Product/Service.
You can add new Product/Services’ but remember ‘Product Service’ and Calendar Services are two different services. Product services would only appear in ‘Invoices’ and ‘Purchase’ where as ‘Calendar Services’ will appear in ‘Appointment’ as well as in ‘Invoices and Purchase ’.
To add new ‘Product/Services’ as highlighted there is ‘New Product/Services’ under Product/Services in the Navigation.
- Navigation to Product/Services > New product/Service
Once filled in the required information regarding the new Product/Service click on save to store the information. This can then be viewed in ‘All Product/Services’ under Product/Services tab in navigation.
Following is an image of a recently added Product/Service.
Here you can see that we have defined ‘product 1’ while selecting ‘product/service’ on the ‘New Purchase’ page. The new added ‘product/service’ will now also appear under ‘Select Product/Service’ on ‘New Purchase’ page as well as ‘New Invoice’.
It is important to remember that under ‘Select Product/Service’ all the different added services will appear that you may want to choose from. One is all those ‘Calendar Services’ with active status and second will be all those ‘New Product/Service’ which you have defined in Product/Service.
System also provides following different type of ‘VAT Rate’ options. You can click and select the required rate from the drop down menu to complete your ‘new purchase'
To generate the new Purchase after providing all the details, simply click the save button at the bottom of the page as shows below.
After clicking the save button, system will take you to the following page:
Here you will be able to view the details of the new generated invoice and also have the option to either go back or print the invoice.
- If you click on the ‘Go Back’ button system will take you to the ‘All Purchase’ page where you can see all the purchase in the system
- To print: simply click on the print button at the bottom of the page.
selecting go back will take you to the following page:
You can also set ‘Purchase Notes’ and ‘Footer Notes’ from Invoice Setting which is under setting module in the navigation bar. You then choose the invoice settings from the navigation settings as shown below:
- Navigate to the settings> invoice settings
- Now fill the following form and click the ‘Save Changes’ button at the bottom of the page.
Once the notes are saved, then whenever you generate any purchase, at the bottom of the purchase page, you will be able to see ‘Purchase Notes’ and also ‘Footer Notes’ as highlighted below:
You can also add logo into your purchase
Navigate into Setting > Business information>Business Logo
Now add the logo by clicking on to the Business logo section
Following is the way your business logo will appears in the purchase